[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - key:waste_collection

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 04:30:04 UTC 2015

On 21/02/2015 2:43 PM, David Bannon wrote:
> Warin (and Bryce), would it be appropriate to cross reference this
> proposal with the one for amenity=sanitary_dump_station ??
>
> They clearly relate to each other and voters may need to consider both.

I consider those that vote against either .. would/should be inclined to
vote for the other? To otherwise means that a 'sanitary dump station'
should not be mapped.

> Should it be documented how to handle a situation if both get up ?
> While Bryce's proposal covers a small subset of waste_collection=, it
> could be approved before the corresponding tag for waste_collection is.
If waste_collection= gets the go ahead then further proposals would
follow .. some of them would be proposals that would depreciate/replace
tags presently in use. That could include sanitary_dump_station.

I'll add something appropriate to waste_collection ...  in the voting
section?