[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - key:waste_collection

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 07:26:56 UTC 2015

Maybe we have to be able to specify per type whether it is waste or
recycling and whether you have to pay for it or not.

e.g. for the "containerparks" (that's how we call them here in Flanders)

amenity=xxx
xxx:glass_bottles=recycling_no_fee
xxx:sand=waste_plus_fee

the values are not good, but maybe you can come up with something better.