[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - key:waste_collection

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 23:48:55 UTC 2015

On 22/02/2015 9:55 AM, Marc Gemis wrote:

> I see no need to replace the recycling scheme, sorry.

Ok ... do you see a need to have a key waste_collection=  at all? Or
should OSM continue to have amenity= values made for each kind of waste
collection point? Thoughts?

There is no way to exclude or to include recycling in the key
waste_collection= ... unless it become even larger such as key
waste_collection_recycling= key waste_collection_non_recycling= .

Do remember that the tag values I have given (_as in one person!_) are
_suggested values_ .. each value should have its own proposal .. and
discussion. Including the recycling issue IF it is accepted as a key.