[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - parking=storage: additional values for key parking

Jan van Bekkum jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 11:47:00 UTC 2015

You never can do it fully correct:

   - The breakfast restaurant in a two-star hotel just for residents is an
   amenity
   - A restaurant in a five-star hotel has to be present to qualify the for
   five stars, just like a gym, so it is an amenity, although you have to pay
   separately for the service
   - Gyms and restaurants are also standalone businesses, in that case shop
   would be more logical
   - What about the five-star hotel also serving non-residents?

In the case of vehicle parking it is a standalone business and not
something you expect to be part of a larger business, so shop is most
appropriate