[Tagging] Practice pitch?

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 14:16:33 UTC 2015

Personally I'd probably include leisure=pitch. Maybe for some people, the
batting cage is the game? :)

I think baseball=batting_cage makes sense (like golf's driving range). The
golf example doesn't make clear whether it'd be best to include the sport
tag too. I'm inclined to include sport=baseball too, then one query could
get baseball diamonds as well as batting cages.

Cheers,
Brad