[Tagging] Practice pitch?

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Sun Feb 22 13:24:59 UTC 2015

Here is the location of the batting cage business I started mapping (they have a small cafe inside of the main building)
Across the big street is a driving range.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/36.35556/139.04995

Baseball=? brought up the batting cages tag in iD, so I used that. But is that really a pitch?

Javbw