[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - parking=storage: additional values for key parking

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 22:21:35 UTC 2015

> <mailto:61sundowner at gmail.com>>:
>
>     Using that thinking a butcher does not 'sell food'; it provides a
>     service of cutting up meat into nice cuts and proportions, packing
>     them and presenting them in a nice ambience.
>

> OK, I'll think about this when I'm planning the next meetup with
> friends, why not meeting at the butchers instead of a restaurant...

Sushi? :-) Umm OSM is missing shop=fishmongers :-(

You want cooked? Try the bakery (OSM shop=bakery).

For a meeting without food/drink then a park, some libraries have study
rooms, some clubs have meeting rooms. But if you went to a restaurant
for a meeting and had no food/drink I'd think they'd not like it.
Restaurants don't sell seating space - they sell food.