Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 22:28:16 UTC 2015

On 24/02/2015 9:13 AM, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
> Forget the fee.
>

> What about "official" vs. "unofficial".
> A campsite supported by the landowner may be fee or not.
>
> A habitually used camp spot may have a home on OSM, but should be
> marked as "not supported by the landowner or land manager".
> Same for unofficial trails.

Define 'unofficial'?

I know of one case where the landowner is quite happy for people to camp
on his property .. but the local council is not. Thus I can not longer
camp there.. I no longer go there .. so the local business and through
them the local council  loose my business.

If  'not supported' means they don't want it ... then I'd be against
putting it on the map.