David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Mon Feb 23 22:44:56 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-02-24 at 09:28 +1100, Warin wrote:

> If  'not supported' means they don't want it ... then I'd be against
> putting it on the map.

I am loath to say it (again) as I know I'll be bashed for it, but...

I think the test need to be, will a map reader want the information we
are putting in there ? And (sigh) are we putting in data that can be
rendered or used in some way ? Yes, I know, I'm evil, mapping for the
render.

But all through my career, I have emphasised, "is what I am doing useful
to the end user". If not, its a waste of time.

David