[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (traffic signals group)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:33:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

This could be confused with the coordination of traffic signals along a
length of road or even a district wide coordination of traffic light
signals.
I think it needs some words that restrict it to a single intersection?

And possibly some thought to where a length of road (many intersections)
or a district wide coordination of traffic signals occurs? If the name
'traffic signals group' is taken what name would you give this? May be a
different name for this 'group'? Such as ? traffic signals set?