[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (traffic signals group)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 06:28:39 UTC 2015

Looks like this has already been discussed .. in 2008 to 2011.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Set_of_Traffic_Signals
No outcome for that ..
Past discussion looks to have pointed to a relation ... the relation
contains each node of traffic_light and can have a name= tag.

I use 'set' because that is how they are called here in Australasia ..
and it looks to be used in the UK too  ...

http://www.tfgm.com/Corporate/Pages/UTC-fault-reporting-form.aspx