[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Temperature=

Kotya Karapetyan kotya.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 09:33:12 UTC 2015

Hi Warin,

Why rush? I don't think it's a question of how long the discussion
took. The proposal still has open issues, some of which are even
mentioned in the proposal page itself. So what are we voting for? It
would be better to close the open issues (or at least remove the
options that cause them), and vote for something definite.

I vote against, not because I am against the proposal, but because it
is not finished yet.

Cheers,
Kotya