[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - addrN:*

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:21:39 UTC 2015

>> thank you for these references. I have noticed that all of them reference
>> the BauGB §126, which seems to confirm that this is the legal basis for the
>> numbering
>>

> Are you kidding me? :-)
>
> 1. Neither http://www.rosenheim.de/uploads/media/631f.pdf nor
> http://www.bad-doberan.de/uploads/media/Hausnummernsatzung.pdf reference
> to BBauG. And there a lot of more.
>
> 2. Referencing to BBauG is meaningless, because every local law
> ("Satzung") needs a "landesrechtliche" legislative
> <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/legislative.html> basis.

OK, still I have found sentences like "soweit nicht bundesrechtliche
Vorschriften bestehen."

http://www.gesetze-bayern.de/jportal/portal/page/bsbayprod.psml?doc.id=jlr-StrWGBYpArt52&showdoccase=1&paramfromHL=true

> We can conclude that (in Germany) it depends only on local law.

+1, which then defines either the plot or the indivually used buildings (or
a subset of them with particular usage) as entity to be refered to by
numbers.

> We can conclude, that "D.h., die Hausnummern beziehen sich in Deutschland
> grundsätzlich auf Grundstücke"
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Karlsruhe_Schema#Rechtliche_Situation
> lacks any legal meaning.

thank you for pointing this out, IANAL, and have just tried to collect
relevant information about this. I have now amended the German wiki and
invite you to review this paragraph.

cheers,
Martin