[Tagging] ?=maze

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 00:38:56 UTC 2015

On 21/02/2015 1:16 PM, John F. Eldredge wrote:

> Given that both the multiple-path and single-path definitions are in
> use, the OSM definition of labyrinth should not exclude either one.

Present definition of maze within OSM includes labyrinth.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/maze

States "The terms "labyrinth" and "maze" are considered synonyms in this
proposals."

I'm inclined to restart this abandoned proposal as leisure=maze.
/
//The traditions of the dead generations weigh like a nightmare on the
brains of the living/ Karl Marx 1852