[Tagging] tagging very wide steps - highway=steps on an area?

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:44:30 UTC 2015

Am 27.02.2015 um 16:56 schrieb Martin Koppenhoefer:

>>> I think the easiest way to represent several upper and lower is to model
>>> several stairs, one for each upper+lower combo. This can happen for
>> example
>>> when there are blocks in the middle of the stairs.
>>
>> Do I really need one relation for every step ?
>
> no, not for every step, for every part of stairs delimited by landings
> (German: "Podest / Zwischenpodest")

I understand that but I have still the problem with my stairs. Did you
take a look at the pictures ? (Sorry, not the best ones).

Problem is that on one side there is a sloped road and steps get fewer
and fewer until the last two end. Aditionally one the top there were two
steps which had an own shape and only some part in common direction with
the other steps.

cu fly