[Tagging] Breakdown bays?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 08:02:48 UTC 2015

The bus bays and breakdown bays are short sections that exit from the
nearest highway and return back to it, not too complex to tag as
highway=service and service=bus_bay or breakdown_bay?

  Some breakdown bays have emergency telephones too.

I've not bothered with platform way here .. too many other things to do.