[Tagging] Change of rendering: place of worship and terminal without building tag

SomeoneElse lists at atownsend.org.uk
Tue Jan 6 18:41:38 UTC 2015

On 06/01/2015 02:48, John Willis wrote:
> I thought tat was a feature, to actually deprecate the landuse from
> the buildings, so we don't have the similar issue again of a building
> and area rendered the same.

(at the risk of going around in circles) in the Western Christian
tradition, it's usually a building that most of the worshipping takes
place within.  I wouldn't assume that this was the case with all
religions, though - a non-building area may be an actual place of
worship (and it may have buildings in it too).

Cheers,

Andy