[Tagging] barrier=net ?

johnw johnw at mac.com
Wed Jan 7 00:41:16 UTC 2015

There are 544 uses of barrier=net, and I want to add it into the wiki.

For many golf courses, driving ranges, and baseball fields world wide, and many school grounds in Japan, they may have a fence or wall, and in addition a separate expansive and very tall netting, in some cases 5 to 10 stores tall for a driving range, supported by steel or concrete poles (that look like telephone poles).

 In many instances, the net alone is the sole barrier between a golf course and adjacent property, forgoing a wall or fence, when trespassing or privacy concerns is not an issue.

I don’t think these kinds of nets fits very well with =fence, so I’d like to add the value to the wiki page (and then for rendering in -carto)

Javbw.