[Tagging] Power networks European codification scheme

Lukas Sommer sommerluk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:06:53 UTC 2015

Hello.

I think it is a good idea to introduce a new key for this.

I would recommand not to use “EU” (or “eu”) within the key. While the
fundation of this organization was based on EU laws, it is not
directly part of the administration of the EU (not part of the
European Commision and also not a direct EU instituion – and also some
non-EU countries like Macedonia are members).

Cheers

Lukas
Lukas Sommer