[Tagging] Tagging road illumination quality

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 15:20:48 UTC 2015

> Am 18.01.2015 um 12:16 schrieb Volker Schmidt <voschix at gmail.com>:
>
> Assume you have a 100m stretch with nice illumination but there is a tiny S-bend exactly overshadowed by an evergreen tree, which produces a pitch dark spot of 10m at a dangerous point. What do you do? Put an illumination value every 5 meters or, and that's what I would do, mark the entire 100m stretch as lit=very_poor (or something similar).

I d split the way - at least for properties I care for, illumination details that go beyond the lit yes/no attribute are not yet in my workflow.

I'd rather go for mapping individual street lamps before measuring raster data of light intensity, but currently this also seems too tedious ;-)

cheers,
Martin