[Tagging] Electronic or 'e' cigarettes?

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Thu Jan 22 14:02:36 UTC 2015

Hi

A shop that solely sells electronic cigarettes has been added locally. I
guess this type of product will be on the increase so I think it's best
to clarify unified tag, if there's ever been such a thing in OSM :-)
Checking Tag-info it's 8/6 in favour of electronic_cigarettes over
e-cigarettes.

To me, electronic_cigarettes is clearer & should be used, but I thought
it best to discuss first. I don't smoke, are all these power based?

Dave F.

---