[Tagging] RFD pipeline sub tag substance

Rainer Fügenstein rfu at oudeis.org
Wed Jan 28 21:10:28 UTC 2015

hi,

first, I wouldn't use the value of substance=* as key for the detailed
level, because in this case we would introduce a new key (i.e. fuel=....)
whenever a new substance is introduced (i.e. substance=fuel).

second, I'd stick with two levels (general, detailed), otherwise we'd
eventually end up with a substance having 8 levels, down to the molecular
structure.

cu