[Tagging] Lifecycle concepts, "REMOVED"

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 07:43:33 UTC 2015

Yes, my opinion is that all highway=proposed should be removed.

OSM should map current situation - not what was there or what will be.

"after it is obvious the proposed road will never be built" sounds nice but
always there will be somebody convinced that proposal is real. For example
my city has multiple proposed roads - that are in official planes for
decades
(one since at least 1960s), with start of construction "within 25 years"
since
initial proposal.