[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - reception_point

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:00:37 UTC 2015

On 11/07/2015 4:32 PM, Tobias Knerr wrote:
> On 24.06.2015 10:56, Warin wrote
>> There were a significant number against 'desk' (4 voice concerns
>> over 'desk').
> My impression was that people didn't object the word 'desk' so much
> (although some did), but instead the concept of mapping _only_ the desk.
>
> As far as I am concerned, drawing an area around the entire area of
> the reception facility would be the best solution.

If the waiting area were mapped as the 'reception_desk/counter/point/whatever it would not tell where the specific place to go to is .. rather it would be the general area ..

Is it not better to map that 'go to' point/place/desk/counter/whatever? That is what I would like mapped.
This way you know where 'to go' .. reducing the searching of a possibly large and crowed room.