[Tagging] service=rural (Was Rural Alley?)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 13:34:11 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 11.07.2015 um 14:43 schrieb John Willis <johnw at mac.com>:
>
> I look forward to more feedback before drawing up a wiki page, but you can see my reasoning and 2 good examples below. This is something not covered well by track+grade1 IMO and below unclassified IMO.

if they've connectivity functions they are unclassified (general access presumed) or grade1 tracks (agricultural traffic). "Below unclassified" there is nothing when it comes to connectivity, we already have 5 levels of hierarchy for "normal roads" in osm (trunk, prim to tert and unclassified) which I believe should be enough. Maybe you have to raise your current unclassified roads to tertiary to make room for these roads in question?

Cheers
Martin