[Tagging] Local highways classifications

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Thu Jul 16 13:33:00 UTC 2015

W dniu 16.07.2015 15:16, Richard Mann napisał(a):
> You might have to explain a little more what the issue is, if you want
> comments from people from other countries who don't speak much/any
> Polish...

I gave the link only as a convenience for those who speak or may be
otherwise interested.

The discussion itself is not relevant here - it's just the unfortunate
outcome of trying to squeeze every highway into global OSM scheme of
things. My questions are simple:

1. Are there any other clear/known local highways classifications we
should consider?
2. Is this tagging scheme relevant enough to be used internationally or
how should bit e tweaked (to be as universal as possible)?

down" [A. Cohen]