[Tagging] Local highways classifications

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:06:34 UTC 2015

For those interested, the issue appears to be that the Poles can have
multiple routes on one road section (fine, just like the Americans, use
relations), but also the same route number can get used on a series of
roads of different classification. So route 2 goes from Germany to Warsaw
as a motorway, then becomes a trunk, then a primary.

I'd probably do separate relations each time the classification changes,
and let people combine information as they see fit. I'm not convinced that
further tags would help.