[Tagging] Playground equipment

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Mon Jul 20 10:09:23 UTC 2015

John Willis wrote on 2015-07-20 00:35:
> Because it is under the playground tag, just "structure" should be fine.
>
> Structure might be a good value for a large piece, if the other pieces
 > (bridges, slides, climbing nets, etc) are large enough to be mappable
 > (like a very large installation at a park).

Yes playground=structure is good, most of the existing values do not have
the term 'play' in the key.

The micromapper can certainly put playground=structure on the whole thing
as an area, and add nodes for the specific elements (slides etc).

Andy Mabbett wrote on 2015-07-20 00:44:> On 19 July 2015 at 15:37,
 > I would just tag as "playground=climbingframe" with "material=wood".

I tend to disagree here since climbingframe is one of the specific elements.
Material is fine, of course.

tom