[Tagging] Storm water control works?

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Tue Jul 21 01:26:13 UTC 2015

Substance is floodwater, purpose is drainage.

If the land floods, naturally from runoff  or by heavy rain, its still flooded.

The stations I'm tagging are for putting water over the levee when the river is high during a typhoon, so they can not open the normal outflow gate, as it is below the rivers current level.

Weather the purpose is standard drainage of a low lying area  or storm drainage, the "substance" still is "floodwater" right?

Javbw

Sent from my iPhone