[Tagging] landuse=military

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Thu Jul 23 21:50:19 UTC 2015

so this past week, i was at Disneyworld with my family. as it happens,
my wife is a civilian employee of the department of defense, so we
stayed at shades of green, a resort at Disney leased by the DoD for
use by service members, retirees and civilian employees.

for some reason, in OSM it has a boundary which is tagged landuse=military
there are no military vehicles, facilities, or weapons at the site, just
off duty service members visiting the land of the giant rodent.

i'm not at all persuaded that this is an appropriate use of
landuse=military.

anyone have an opinion?

richard

rwelty at averillpark.net