[Tagging] landuse=military

johnw johnw at mac.com
Fri Jul 24 05:16:39 UTC 2015

If there was a pilots club, it wouldn't be tagged as an airport.

The facilities my be designated for military personnel, but a) this is for recreation - not a military funtcion, and b) it is merely leased lodging.

It's like is there was a bar near the base (not on base) for marines - it wouldn't be landuse=military either. It's a bar.  The fact that DoD leases it makes it a tiny bit murky, but I think having a hotel for visiting disneyland is not a Military facility. Would a military recruitment center in a strip mall be tagged as a military installation? I don't think so.

It's just a private hotel.

Javbw