[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - indoormark=beacon

Guillermo Amat deuteros76 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 07:32:06 UTC 2015

Hello

Mainly because we think we have more similarities with seamark and airmark
tags. The usage is almost the same as what you can find on:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenSeaMap/Seamark_Tag_Values  or
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenSeaMap/Seamark_Tag_Values.It is
suggested to use a similar schema, for instance indormark:type is the
equivalent to  seamark:type

Moreover, we are using the indoor key as explained in Simple Indoor Tagging
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Simple_Indoor_Tagging) In that proposal
indoor is used for rooms, corridors, walls, areas and levels, in other
words, the main structures which compound a building.

Regards