[Tagging] OSM is a right mess (was: Craigslist OpenStreetMap Rendering Issue)

pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 3 00:39:48 UTC 2015

On 3 June 2015 at 01:23, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

> MOST use OSM. 90% will be out there adding things. Only a few join here to
> add tags, and fewer still try to improve the structure.

That is quite possibly one of the big issues with it. And TBH, it's such a
shame. More regulated activity in the very early days and less random
input. Having said that, it's quite possibly the first random input project
ever !

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>