[Tagging] OSM is a right mess (was: Craigslist OpenStreetMap Rendering Issue)

pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 3 00:45:41 UTC 2015

On 3 June 2015 at 01:28, John Eldredge <john at jfeldredge.com> wrote:

>   The reason for tag/value pairs such as oneway=no is that the absence of
> a oneway tag can mean either that it is unknown whether a given way is
> one-way or not, or that it is definitely known to be not be one-way. Using
> one-way=no states that it is definitely known not to be one-way.
>

> No tag
Tag oneway
tag twoway

not an'equals' in sight  and difficult to mistake twoway for oneway.
--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>