[Tagging] RFD tag:shop=camera?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 07:48:35 UTC 2015

> Am 03.06.2015 um 04:25 schrieb Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com>:
>
> I've added the tag shop=camera on a node .. reflecting ONE shop I have mapped.
> There are others that I can tag (when I get to them).
>
> They sell cameras, video or still, tripods, memory cards, filters etc etc.

is this really needed? There is also shop=photo which seems to overlap. There are also shops for movie cameras, but they don't fit into the video or still definition, while they are mainly the kind of object not already covered by shop=photo

Usage of shop=camera is around 2% of shop=photo

cheers
Martin