[Tagging] RFD tag:shop=camera?

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Thu Jun 4 14:20:46 UTC 2015

I have no objection to users tagging in their local language. I also have
no objection to those users also using tags in a language that has been
agreed upon for use in an international context, or to others subsequently
adding tags for other languages. Do you feel that maps for any given area
should only be available to those fluent in the local language or languages?

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.