[Tagging] RFD tag:shop=camera?

johnw johnw at mac.com
Fri Jun 5 07:05:34 UTC 2015

> On Jun 5, 2015, at 2:01 PM, Marc Gemis <marc.gemis at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> They have a baguette for a bakery instead of the bagel icon.

yeah, you’re correct - having a Japanese version of OSM would solve icon rendering choices. It’s a good idea. I was trying to use it as an example of a little western bias.

However the shop tagging, signals, and other “database” issues would have to be solved in OSM directly.

Thanks for pointing that out.

PS: I would murder someone for some sourdough bread. Finding some actually good French or San francisco style bread is even harder than finding multi-grain bread here. It’s all white bread. Even the “baguettes” are just long white bread, and as crunchy as a wet noodle.   ;_;

Javbw