[Tagging] Changes + additions: shop= photo, hobby, model

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:14:17 UTC 2015

> Am 05.06.2015 um 11:25 schrieb Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com>:
>
> Consider these to be forthcoming drafts ... better than what was there.
> If the past mappers find and disagree .. good. I'll try to contact them latter .. and some of the other 'model' values too (model_train model_railway etc) though there are fewer of them again. This way they will have something to look at and consider.

there are different kind of model shops, your definition is for one kind, there are also other ones that don't deal with rc models, train or car models, eg this one here:

http://www.modulor.de

There are also workshops specialized in architectural models.

I would generally dispute the tag shop=model because of its ambiguity and would prefer something like those you cited above (model_railway, model_aviation etc)

cheers
Martin