[Tagging] Changes + additions: shop= photo, hobby, model

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:09:22 UTC 2015

>> Am 05.06.2015 um 11:25 schrieb Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com>:
>>
>> Consider these to be forthcoming drafts ... better than what was there.
>> If the past mappers find and disagree .. good. I'll try to contact them latter .. and some of the other 'model' values too (model_train model_railway etc) though there are fewer of them again. This way they will have something to look at and consider.
>
> there are different kind of model shops, your definition is for one kind, there are also other ones that don't deal with rc models, train or car models, eg this one here:

'My' definition is broad, like a shop=supermarket .. they don't all have the same things.

The one I have to tag is https://hobbyco.com.au

Sells rc models, train, car, aeroplane, boat, ship ... kits or ready made, you name it they do it...

Depends on how much detail 'we' want ...
If shop=photo includes frames, cameras  .. why not shop=model to include all models?  :-\

> http://www.modulor.de

https://hobbyco.com.au/product-taxonomy/balsa-metal-polystyrene
Same shop as above...

> There are also workshops specialized in architectural models.

That to me is a craft .. like a professional photographer.

> I would generally dispute the tag shop=model because of its ambiguity and would prefer something like those you cited above (model_railway, model_aviation etc)

In which case  https://hobbyco.com.au would have 11+ tags?

One each for car, boat, ship, railway, aeroplane ...
I suppose military vehicles and motorcycles and trucks and farm machinery will be combined with car... or do you want those separated too?

then one for each type of rc ... if rc stands for remote control .. if it stands for radio control then 'we'll' have to add wire control, infra-red control ...

Way too many variations?