[Tagging] Admin - pmailkeey (Mike Paley) posts

Sun Jun 7 15:56:50 UTC 2015

I am concerned that pmailkeey (Mike Paley)'s recent postings to the
tagging@ mailing list, inter alia, have been unnecessarily combative,
unconstructive, and are at risk of drowning out other contributors.

I have removed Mike's ability to post to the list for the time being.

As a general point, I would ask all contributors to consider whether their
posts to this and other lists are realistically likely to make OSM better,
and if not, to think twice before clicking 'Send'. Thank you.

Richard
tagging@ list admin