[Tagging] Changes + additions: shop= photo, hobby, model

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 6 13:57:54 UTC 2015

And how to distinguish a range like 63-67 from a flat number written as
63-67? I.e. flat 67, in a building/complex whose address is 63.

Regarding the question whether the range is continuous, or only odd
numbers (in this case), I have seen this solved by using a short
"interpolation way" within the building outlines, so the
"addr:interpolation=odd" can be made explicit.

//colin