[Tagging] How to tag a Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (US:DMV)

Andreas Goss andig88 at t-online.de
Mon Jun 8 16:08:03 UTC 2015

> Maybe something like:
>
> office=licensing
> licensing:vehicle=yes
> licensing:driver=yes

I fell like long term that tag would completely blow up, considering you
can get a license for almost everything. And this seems to be a very
specific government institution in many countries.

> In the US, they are not combined. In Texas, the driver licensing is a
> completely different office from motor vehicle registration.

Yeah, kinda expected that to be the case in some countries.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dvehicle_inspection