[Tagging] How to tag a Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (US:DMV)

Andreas Goss andig88 at t-online.de
Mon Jun 8 16:08:03 UTC 2015

> Maybe something like:
> office=licensing
> licensing:vehicle=yes
> licensing:driver=yes

I fell like long term that tag would completely blow up, considering you 
can get a license for almost everything. And this seems to be a very 
specific government institution in many countries.

> In the US, they are not combined. In Texas, the driver licensing is a
> completely different office from motor vehicle registration.

Yeah, kinda expected that to be the case in some countries.

> The
> individual states that require inspections for vehicles (the US
> equivalent of a MOT inspection) usually let individual repair shops
> (anything from oil change shops all the way up to full service garages)
> handle this.



More information about the Tagging mailing list