[Tagging] How to tag a Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (US:DMV)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:06:40 UTC 2015

2015-06-09 14:37 GMT+02:00 Paul Johnson <baloo at ursamundi.org>:

> How would you tag a shop that sells tax stamps and licenses, but is not a
> government office, and does not provide other services?  The Oklahoma Tax
> Commission uses such a system throughout the state (authorized "tag
> agents") to save people the hassle of having to drive down to their office
> on the capitol mall in Oklahoma City.

In Italy you can buy tax stamps at the tobacco shop.
Your case can be a shop=tax_stamps_and_licenses? How do people call it?

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/attachments/20150609/7ed10c1c/attachment.html>

More information about the Tagging mailing list