[Tagging] How to tag a Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (US:DMV)

phil at trigpoint.me.uk phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Tue Jun 9 15:15:53 UTC 2015

On Tue Jun 9 16:06:40 2015 GMT+0100, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> 2015-06-09 14:37 GMT+02:00 Paul Johnson <baloo at ursamundi.org>:
> > How would you tag a shop that sells tax stamps and licenses, but is not a
> > government office, and does not provide other services?  The Oklahoma Tax
> > Commission uses such a system throughout the state (authorized "tag
> > agents") to save people the hassle of having to drive down to their office
> > on the capitol mall in Oklahoma City.
> In Italy you can buy tax stamps at the tobacco shop.
> Your case can be a shop=tax_stamps_and_licenses? How do people call it?
Is a tax stamp some sort of vehicle tax?

Phil (trigpoint)
Sent from my Jolla

More information about the Tagging mailing list