[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Donation

Andreas Goss andig88 at t-online.de
Tue Jun 9 23:58:40 UTC 2015

Honestly I don't think it's such a good idea to start voting 1 year
later when there wasn't an ongoing discussion.

I'm not sure about amenity=donation when some things are very different.
I also feel like bood_bank, sperm_bank (do we want to tag those?) and
amenity=social facility would cover most of it and there are other like
shop=charity etc. So we already have a lot of POIs where you could just
add donation:*=yes.
With that in mind limiting the prosoal to those few tags also makes
little sense, might as well use healthcare=donations then.

donation:facility=mobile makes no sense as we don't tag this. At best
this could be some HOT tag.
donation:facility=hospital why not just tag it on the hospital?

donation:facility=dedicated I would say that's exactly what
amenity=donation should be.

And then I don't understand why you do donation=blood, but then
blood:plasma=, blood:whole= etc. Why not donation:blood=yes?