[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Donation

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 01:07:04 UTC 2015

On 10/06/2015 9:58 AM, Andreas Goss wrote:
> Honestly I don't think it's such a good idea to start voting 1 year
> later when there wasn't an ongoing discussion.

The reverse of "rush to voting" ?

I see no reason to wait with nothing happening after some time of the
RFC stage. Others may disagree, some say some time for 'experimentation
.. ok if you want that do it in the draft stage.

> And then I don't understand why you do donation=blood, but then
> blood:plasma=, blood:whole= etc. Why not donation:blood=yes?

A person cannot donate blood plasma .. they donate whole blood and the
plasma is separated out later?
So the donation is blood, what gets used from that donation is a later
process, similar to cloths .. some get used as rags others as clothing.