[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Donation

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:23:19 UTC 2015

On 10/06/2015 11:07 AM, Warin wrote:
> On 10/06/2015 9:58 AM, Andreas Goss wrote:
>> Honestly I don't think it's such a good idea to start voting 1 year
>> later when there wasn't an ongoing discussion.
>>

> The reverse of "rush to voting" ?
>
> I see no reason to wait with nothing happening after some time of the
> RFC stage. Others may disagree, some say some time for
> 'experimentation .. ok if you want that, do it in the draft stage.

Comma added for clarity above.

>> And then I don't understand why you do donation=blood, but then
>> blood:plasma=, blood:whole= etc. Why not donation:blood=yes?
>>

> A person cannot donate blood plasma .. they donate whole blood and the
> plasma is separated out later?
> So the donation is blood, what gets used from that donation is a later
> process, similar to cloths .. some get used as rags others as clothing.

Ok .. I'm wrong there.. you can donate just blood plasma.
Not normal practice here for donations. A normal blood donation is whole
blood.
But maybe in other places they do plasma only?

The key:value over laps greatly with other donation facilities ..

may be amenity=medical_donation would help separate it?

Mapping mobile things is generally not done ... and you have no example
for this ...

using opening_hours ... would mean there is a fixed schedule

for example
opening_hours=week 34 Mo-We 09:00-12:00

It would be 'nice' to show such an example on the proposal page.