[Tagging] Self serve and full serve gas stations

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Wed Jun 10 18:02:22 UTC 2015

>From my experience in the USA, prepay is only available by going inside and
paying the clerk. If it turns out you didn't have enough room in your fuel
tank for the amount you prepaid for, you go inside a second time and get a
refund. The majority of self-service stations now require that you either
pay at the pump with a card, or come inside and prepay if you will be using
cash, because of people pumping fuel and then driving away without paying.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.