[Tagging] Airport "Pet Relief Areas" (toilet and watering spot for pet and service animals)

johnw johnw at mac.com
Thu Jun 11 03:54:54 UTC 2015

> It should be flexible enough to accommodate more than one type of secure:
>
> aeroway_security=sterile:international_transit

aeroway_security=sterile:international_arrivals
aeroway_security=sterile:international_departure

> aeroway_security=sterile:domestic

aeroway_security=sterile:domestic_departure
aeroway_security=sterile:domestic_arrivals

> aeroway_security=landside
> aeroway_security=none

I would have 3 different levels of international - as often areas in arrivals before the immigration terminal basically means you are not “in” the country - you are in “transit” AFAIK.

Also, International arrivals and departures are 100% separated at many international airports (They load the plane from the second floor, and unload the plane onto the third floor)
 or have a specific point where they are bridged one-way (for connecting international flights, where you can’t go back the same way)

Domestic terminals often have mixed arrivals/departures - you watch the people get off the plane, then you go on through he same door onto the plane - but it might also be separated at some places, so we might want to plan for that. (just add both the tags, or have a separate tag?)

Javbw