[Tagging] Airport "Pet Relief Areas" (toilet and watering spot for pet and service animals)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 04:43:23 UTC 2015

On 11/06/2015 1:54 PM, johnw wrote:

>> It should be flexible enough to accommodate more than one type of secure:
>>
>> aeroway_security=sterile:international_transit
>
> aeroway_security=sterile:international_arrivals
> aeroway_security=sterile:international_departure
>

>> aeroway_security=sterile:domestic
>
> aeroway_security=sterile:domestic_departure
> aeroway_security=sterile:domestic_arrivals
>
>> aeroway_security=landside
>> aeroway_security=none
>
> I would have 3 different levels of international - as often areas in
> arrivals before the immigration terminal basically means you are not
> “in” the country - you are in “transit” AFAIK.
>
> Also, International arrivals and departures are 100% separated at many
> international airports (They load the plane from the second floor, and
> unload the plane onto the third floor)
>  or have a specific point where they are bridged one-way (for
> connecting international flights, where you can’t go back the same way)
>

> Domestic terminals often have mixed arrivals/departures - you watch
> the people get off the plane, then you go on through he same door onto
> the plane - but it might also be separated at some places, so we might
> want to plan for that. (just add both the tags, or have a separate tag?)

  The 'sterile' I think is redundant.

values I understand
international
international_departure
international_arrival
domestic
domestic_arrival
domestic_departure
yes (as in there is security . but unknown or variable type/classification)
no (as in no security)

I do not understand 'aeroway_security=landside' ... ?